quinta-feira, 29 de junho de 2006

Tiago Monteiro confirma que Albers está lixado

Extracto da conferência de imprensa que antecede o GP do EUA:

Q: Any animosity last weekend when the two of you came together, you and your team mate?
TM: No, no. I went there and I apologised. I made a mistake, I locked my rear wheels. I went straight to him and apologised, no problems. We talked and everything was clear.

Q: And then you got your football team to knock out his football team!
TM: Well, he’s not happy about that, that’s for sure. I think he took that part worse than the crash on track. He’s a big football fan. Now we’ve got the English soon, so I’m looking forward to that as well. I will have the whole team on top of me!

Definitivamente, foi dia de bater em holandeses.

Espero que o próximo jogo de bola (Ing-Por) não me venha a atrapalhar a qualificação para o GP de F1 dos EUA. Desta vez, o Tiago Monteiro podia aviar um bife (o David Coulthard, por exemplo).

Sem comentários: